Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm Back!

Although it sounds like Blake had a blast while I was gone, he seems really happy to have some company again. What a sweet post he made for me, thanks hun. My trip was really fun and I enjoyed seeing family that I hadn't seen in a few years. Most of them haven't even met Blake yet, but now they've met Owen. Kinda funny... they're starting to become suspicious that I don't really have a husband. My uncle's wedding was a blast. You know how weddings are...lots of people eating and drinking eventually leads to some funny dancing! Here's a video of my two cousins doing "The Worm".


The Bride and Groom, Rachel and Don.















Owen wasn't too happy, he had a messy diaper...which he made during the wedding vows.














Owen and Mommy at the reception














Four generation picture: Great Grandma Cathy, Grandma Jean, Kristin and Owen














5 comments:

BKC said...

He's so big!! I think he's such a cutie. DId you cut your hair by the way? It looks so cute!!

Jenny and Josh said...

How fun to be able to show off your boy to the family!! I wish I had some slamming moves like your cousin's! :)

Katie said...

Haha, I would say "glad you're back" but since I don't live by you anymore, it doesn't feel as exciting as I wish it could. We miss you guys! Don't let Owen grow too fast before we se you...are you going to Utah at all?We'll be there near the end of June.

the5johnsons said...

Man, that little Owen is growing so fast. He is too too cute. It looks like you had a fun vacation.

the5johnsons said...

wow, you did cut your hair. In one picure is was long then the other is was shorter. It is way cute.