Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One down, two to go

So Blake took his last final of his first year of law school today, and we are so happy! It was a really tough year and an even harder winter, but we've made it. He celebrated by heading straight to Hollywood Video to rent Mario Kart for Wii and then to KFC for some fried chicken. He's been tempted for a month now to rent some of the Wii games coming out, but has been very good about waiting until finals were over. So what's in our future now? Well, we has until Monday until he has to go back to school for some summer projects. So until then, I think we might either go to the coast or go to Portland for a day or two. And I know we'll be doing a lot of relaxing. The weather has been in the high 60's and sunny, so I am wanting to plan a few picnics or hikes. After such a rainy winter I want to spend as much time outside as possible. As you can see, Parker also wishes he was outside.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Atta boy Blake! Man, law school must be so easy! :) We still have a few weeks left here at NYU... boo...

Heidi said...

Way to go Blake! BTW Happy birthday last Thursday, I thought about you all day I just haven't gotten around to calling you. When are you guys coming to UT? We can't wait to see you and Owen.

The Wilson Family said...

YEAH BLAKE! What a smart man you are!! The end is in sight... hopefully!

Jordan said...

Hey I can't believe how big Owen is getting! He is so cute! I'll have to add your address to our page! Well it was good hearing from you!