Shortly after the exam, I played in a golf tournament with my co-workers. I am pleased to have shot . . . a score that will remain unstated.
We then spent a couple weeks in Utah. While we were there we tried to fit in as much stuff as possible. Here are the highlights:
- Kristin and I went to Lagoon. Kristin ran around like a kid in a candy shop. I got sick. (No kids!)
- Kristin and I went boating with her parents. I got burned. Kristin got fried. (No kids!)
- All four of us went wave running with Kristin's family. Owen loved to idle around the no wake zone and then hit the gas for 1 second at a time.
- We went to Costa Vida. (Always a highlight).
- Tree house museum.
- Fat Katz arcade.
- Street tacos in Ogden.
- Plenty of dinners with my family.
- Lots of visits with friends.
- Hit some golf balls at Wolf Creek.
- Hiking in North Fork Park with my family.
- Thought we lost Parker the dog.
- During a girls night, Blake and Grandpa did not equal one good mom. (Ella ended up in a dishtowel diaper, while Parker ate her poopy disposable one.)
- Weber County Fair
- Family Reunion with the my family.
- Temple trip to Bountiful Temple.
- Photo shoot with my family.
- Photo shoot on another day with just our kids.
- Ella's birthday parties. (One with my family, one with Kristin's)
|Owen at Dallin's birthday party|
|Ella eating birthday cake at Grandma and Grandpa Eller's|
|Girl's Night Out|
|Owen and Blake sharing a corndog at the fair|
|Visiting our good friends, the Ipson's|