Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Am I spending too much time on the computer??? It's all for a good cause.

We all like to find great deals, and I spend a good amount of time on the computer each week looking for some of those great deals. So I'd just share some of my favorite money saving websites with you, so you can get in on those great finds too. A lot of these websites also give good advice on living on a budget and reusing things.
Money Saving Mom
The "Cent"sible Sawyer
Deal Seeking Mom
Slick Deals
And I just found a new one today called $20 Challenge 4 Charity. Mostly because she's giving away a set of Baby Einstein DVD's, but hey, I'll check it out, especially if there's a chance I would win something. If you want to enter go here.

Also, I found another blog, called No Time for Flash Cards, that has tons of good craft ideas for your kids. Most of the supplies she uses, are things you probably already have in your house. Owen is still a little too young for this, but not by much.

Please share any of your favorites, I love getting ideas on how to save money. And Owen would be very happy for some new games to play or songs to sing.

No comments: