Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Time Fun

I love the fall season, especially in Eugene. The weather here is just beautiful. We've been to a couple pumpkin patches, which I absolutely love doing, so I thought I'd share some pictures, mostly of Owen, with you.

Me and Owen at Johnson Farm with our Mommy 'n' Me group

Owen and his friend, Dallin. And no, we didn't mean to dress them to match, funny though.
Thomas, Owen and Dallin at Thistledown Farm picking out their pumpkins



Owen and Daddy
Almost walking!

We had a LDS Law Halloween party the other night, so we dressed Owen up in his gorilla costume and paraded him around, it was great...


...Owen did not think it was so great, he hated wearing his costume.Gorilla Owen and Monkey Dallin
I don't think he wanted to deal with wearing his costume, so he just fell asleep to make it go away. When he woke up at home, he started crying, like "Why am I still wearing this?".
Today was such a pretty day, so we headed to the park to take pictures of the leaves. Owen was having a blast playing in the leaves and Blake was having fun playing with the camera.


Try to ignore the nasty drool all over his cute shirt. It's inevitable that he will have a wet shirt in all pictures.Snack time


8 comments:

candice said...

that is such a cute picture of your family. i love the gorilla muscles too. he is so big. we miss you guys.

Heidi said...

What cute pictures, I can't believe he's almost walking! He looks so cute in his Halloween costume!!

Ashlee said...

Hey Blake! Your family is so cute. Send me your email and I will send you an invite to my blog.
Ashlee (Penrod)
rmcbrat24@hotmail.com

Brian and Clara +1 said...

Owen is so cute, can't believe how big he is. And I am jealous of the fun times with everyone at the farm picking pumpkins. I really miss everyone.

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

"you've been boo-ed". check out my blog.

Jenny and Josh said...

As always you look AMAZING Kris!!!

party of four said...

Haha, great idea Blake! Somehow, I don't see it being very successful. The funny thing is that they took all of our cds, but left the one that was some talks about strengthening lds families. They just left it on the ground by our car. Apparently our visitor wasn't interested in strengthening his family. Too bad.

Bodacious Barlows said...

I love your little guy's costume. How sweet is he! You have such cute pictures of your family.