Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend in Utah

We had the opportunity to go back home for a few days. The main event was Kristin's brother's wedding. We also celebrated Owen's first birthday (one month early) and his great grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. We have barely had time to rest since we got here. Here are a few pictures.


Kristin and Owen at Snowbasin


Owen's Birthday Party


Owen didn't even stop to play with his cake. He wanted to just eat, so we had to take it away before he ate too much.

Kristin and Owen at the Bountiful Temple.



Lynnsey is our wonderful new sister-in-law. She was a beautiful bride.



Dinner at the Timbermine for the 50th wedding anniversary.


Kristin's Grandparents. Happy 50th! They came in from Michigan for the weekend.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the cake eating picture of Owen! He looks so handsome in the temple picture and i his tux! Are you guys still here? Please call if you are we would love to see you!!!

Brian and Clara +1 said...

Sounds like a fun filled weekend, wish we could have seen you guys :) I can't believe Owen is almost a year, crazy how fast time goes. I love the pictures!!

Katie said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous. Lots of fun parties going on and I wasn't there. Haha, mainly I wish we could've seen you guys and your cute little boy. He's getting so big! That's funny he was eating so much cake-it seems like most babies don't know what to do with it. PS, Owen looks darling in his little tux.

Heather said...

Guys, Owen looked ADORABLE!

the5johnsons said...

It was so nice to see you guys again. Owen is getting to big so fast. he is such a cutie. We sure miss you guys.

Ps. The Christmas pictures from last year weren't on the disk that you made me. Is there anyway that you can email them to me. Thanks.
ekmkggj@q.com

The Killer Bunch said...

Looked like busy fun! P.S. I loved your wedding picture on the last post. You both looked great.

party of four said...

Your family is too cute! I have been so busy with school work that I haven't been to the mom n' me activities in a while...but I really want to go I promise! I will try to make it to the next one...but I can't promise anything. However, we live right across the street from each other...we really should hang out more! Call me up whenever...we can just go for a walk. 517-6114