Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'll do this fast like a band-aid

Four Places I've Lived

Salt Lake City, UT
Ogden, UT
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Eugene, OR

Four Jobs I've Had

Roofer (3 mo)
Framer (3 mo)
Telemarketing (3 mo too long)
Teller/Banker (4.5 years combined)

Four Movies I Love

Crimson Tide
Zoolander - Shared guilty pleasure with Ryan
Unbreakable
Iron Chef the Movie (I should say this is one I will love if anyone did it)

Four Favorite Foods

King Crab Legs with clarified butter
Steak
Kristin's BBQ pork
Rico's Tacos (24th St. and Washington Blvd, cart with the blue canopy)

Four Favorite T.V. Shows

Iron Chef America
The Office
Simpsons
30 Rock

Four Places I'd Like to Go

Europe
New York
The Caribbean (without long pants and a tie)
Oprah's wedding - if she ever has one (she'll probably give all her guests sweet stuff, and the food will be outrageous)

Four Interesting Things About Me

I can't put socks on unless my feet have been washed in the last 30 min
I've never been to CA
I don't like candy
Since having Owen and getting Parker, I put my thoughts to song way to much at home.

Now, I don't know who has been tagged. If you just read this you have been tagged, if you think you didn't just read this then you've got more serious issues that need attention. Let us all bask in the glory of this picture.


7 comments:

Kristin said...

I never thought I'd hear my husband say he wants to go to Oprah's wedding....

Carlee Hoopes said...

What the?!?! Is that a leg in the baby's diaper? Because that makes perfect sense.

So, is that why you have to have clean feet before putting socks on? Because using your foot is the method you've chosen for checking Owen's diapers?

Carlee Hoopes said...

Ok, it turns out I'm an idiot! I had my sister go look at the picture because I thought it was so weird and she informed me that it was a hand, not a foot inside the baby's diaper. That makes a little more sense I guess. LOL!

Ryan said...

I love the picture, and plan on circulating it like it's hot. I'm with you on the Oprah thing. In fact, when you come to New York, if Oprah's in town, we'll have the wives watch the kids and we'll go. Maybe she'll give us the complete Living Scriptures collection. Or a car. Or a lifetimes supply of Rico's.

Katie said...

You're so funny, Blake. Ryan, you'll be the one watching the kids!

Heidi said...

What in the heck is clarified butter? When we come to Oregon, I want one of your gourmet meals with plants and all!

Steph said...

Oh my heavens, you are so hilarious Blake!! Thanks for the laugh, it was much appreciated..