Saturday, January 26, 2008

I guess I'm it.

I was tagged by Heidi, so here it goes.

Four places I've lived:
1. Eden, UT
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Saginaw, MI
4. Eugene, OR

Four jobs I've had:
1. Housekeeper at Trendwest
2. Lab Assistant at U of U School of Medicine (I killed mice.)
3. Waitress at Bennigan's
4. G.I. Lab Technician

Four movies I love:
1. The Notebook
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. A Knight's Tale
4. Pirates of the Caribbean

Four favorite foods:
1. Tacos
2. Costa Vida's sweet pork salad
3. Raspberries
4. Cookies

Four favorite T.V. shows:
1. The Office
2. Beauty and the Geek
3. The Bachelor
4. 30 Rock

Four places I'd love to go:
1. The Bahamas
2. Rome
3. Hawaii
4. Peru

Four interesting things about me:
1. I've spent a few hundred dollars on sewing supplies, and still have no idea how to sew.
2. I taught ski and snowboard lessons for four years.
3. I'm scuba certified, and would love to dive in the tropics.
4. I have trained for a sprint triathlon , but one month before the event, I got in a dune buggy accident and had to have 2 surgeries.

Hope you enjoyed learning about me. I tag Heather, Jengirl, Kayla , and Heidi Miller.

2 comments:

candice said...

Sorry to hear about you little boy. I didn't know you got in a dune buggy accident. How old were you? Where did it happen? The tv show the bachelor rocks.
Mike Richards

Kristin said...

It happened when I was in my 2nd year at U of U. On my birthday too. The dune buggy rolled over my leg, and I got staph infection. Not fun.