Friday, March 25, 2011

Michigan Trip

My mom turned 50 this year, so Owen, Ella and I flew to Michigan for a party/family reunion. Blake had to stay home and work, so he missed out on all the fun. :( 
It was a hectic 2 weeks and I think Owen only took one nap the whole time, but it was so fun. I love my family so much and wish I lived closer to them. 

Little Avery


Sign I made for my mom. (Thanks Tara!)

My brother, Nick, cousin, Hannah and Owen.

Mom and Aunt Monica



Owen and cousin Nolan.

First time sledding.

Owen absolutely loved sledding, I don't think I've ever heard him laugh so hard.



Gramps and Ella.

Makeover



Uncle Nick giving Owen a wedgie. 

Owen adores his Uncle Nick and Aunt Lynnsey. 

Four generations

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the birthday banner. It turned out really cute. Great to see pictures of your trip.

Thibault's said...

Wow. It is amazing to see everyone all grown up Hope your mom had a great birthday and you enjoyed your trip