Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sitting around

Ella is just sitting around waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to get here. Blake's parents are on their way here right now, and I can just tell Ella is super excited to meet them. She is already getting so big! It feels like I just brought her home...now she's 6 weeks old, weighs 8 lbs. 6 oz. and is getting more beautiful every day. Love you Ella Bella.




I haven't finished her room yet, but I thought I'd post a picture of her pretty wall decoration. My good friend, Heather, gave me some vinyl for my baby shower and said she'd cut out anything I wanted with her Cricut. So she helped me design this wall decor for her room. I still need to sit down and sew her bedding, but for now it's going to act like a throw for her crib.
Thanks Heather, I love it. (And thanks Angie for helping me paint!)

10 comments:

the5johnsons said...

brace your selves here come the parents. Ella is so cute, kellie was just oohing and awing and then isulted her by saying she looked like Blake.

Erik

the5johnsons said...

just kiding Blake I think your cute to.

Dan and Ang said...

She's adorable! I can't believe she's already 6 weeks old! I love how the lettering turned out - it's so pretty!

Jenny and Josh said...

You are such a cute mom!! So creative!

Big T said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see the finished project. I LOVE the fabric.

Michelle said...

She looks so much like Owen! She is beautiful. I can't wait to see her again. I can't believe how fast she has grown either. Makes me scared that Amelia will grow that fast!!

the5johnsons said...

She is seriously beautiful. She fits right in. I hope you have a great time with the parentals. They were so excited to come see you guys and meet sweet little Ella. I can't wait to meet her in person. Her room is turning out darling. You are such a talented person.

Katie said...

Wow, I love her room! You've always been so creative....remember your table at the fowler house?
Ella is a beautiful little thing.

Heidi said...

I miss your kids! That vinyl is so cute in her room. You are so talented!

Jordan said...

You guys Ella is so cute! Congrats! She really is a doll! Way to go on the apple sauce! I haven't tried the that yet, I've done pears, and green beens but your apple sauce looked really good it made me want some!!