Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weber High School: Class of 2000 Reunion


It is coming time for us to come together for our 10 year Weber High School reunion. Stacey (Ropelato) Starley has set up this website to help aid the planning process. Please go to it, fill out the information, and pass this info on. Posting the link on facebook and your blog is also helpful. Initial plans indicate that the reunion will likely take place in June, 2010. As for the details, it will be at Chucky Cheese unless we hear from all of you. - Blake

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Chucky's it is. I hope you class officers will be supplying us with coins to play the games too, or I'm not coming.

Kelly said...

My class just had their reunion. I didn't go but I did some pictures from it... I am glad I didn't go. Good luck putting yours together.

Blake said...

Luckily, I'm not putting it together. I will be studying for the bar at that time, and unless I'm studying for the Utah bar, I won't be around. This might be the extent of my involvement for the most part.

Starley Family said...

Thanks for the shoutout Blake! Good luck on the bar, your priorities are in the right place (besides we can always pick you to head up the 20 year...)just kidding. Hope you can come for the reunion but if not we understand.

party of four said...

I finally got around to finding more info about the cheap little tricycle I got for Thomas. I bought it at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200355499822&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The guy sells them for $15 plus $8 shipping. It's incredible. I just put Thomas' together, and it's so sturdy, and heavy, and adorable. They are sold at pedalcar.com for $55. It's the Velocipede tricycle, under the pedal cars tab. The guy gets them directly from pedalcar.com, it's still in the packaging and the original pedalcar box. If you're looking for a little tricycle for adorable little owen...I recommend it!!