Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Owen doesn't want me to blog

Sorry about being so terrible at blogging. But I have an excuse. Owen has taken my cordless mouse and has either thrown in away while I wasn't looking or has stashed it somewhere. I have looked everywhere, which leads me to believe it was thrown away. So that leaves me with Blake's laptop, which is gone with Blake from about 8 am to midnight. He has been putting in some serious overtime at school. He has a lot of different things going right now. If only one of those things were a job....just jokin' Blake.
Anywho, when life gets back to normal and I give up looking and go buy a new mouse, I'll post more often. Thanks for being patient.

3 comments:

Jenny and Josh said...

ah, the joy of children! :)

Unknown said...

I never did get back to you about that - only because we can't find the old mouse. Sorry! If we find it in the near future I will send it your way.

Jordan said...

Oh you guys we are so excited for you! Another baby, we saw Nick at Jason Gublers homecoming and he told us you guys were expecting! That is so cool! Owen will be the best big brother! Congrats that is so fun!