Monday, December 8, 2008

Great Deal at RiteAid

I was so happy to find this little deal last week:



Oral B Professional Care 7400 Rechargable Toothbrush
(retails for $89.99)

Total price: $0.00 FREE!

Here's how:
On sale $60.00
RiteAid December rebate -$20.00
Oral B mail in rebate -$15.00
RiteAid $5 off a $25 purchase coupon -$5.00 (Got for signing up for their emails)
RiteAid Gift of Savings rebate -$20.00 (I get $20 back because I spent $100 during December, almost 100% of which was a rebate, so really, I didn't "buy" anything.)

I also bought a pack of 3 replacement brush heads which were on sale for $20 with a $7 rebate and a $1 manufacturers coupon, making them $12. Which is almost what 3 regular toothbrushes would cost anyway. So I think it was one of the best deals I've ever gotten.

So this was our Christmas present to each other, a rechargeable toothbrush...that was free...how romantic. I guess it's nice in the sense that we'll both have clean teeth and fresh breath which means more kissing under the mistletoe. So it is romantic after all.



5 comments:

Heather said...

WOW, now that is a particularly impressive deal. Nice job! I need a tutorial on all this!

the5johnsons said...

that is awesome. I wish you lived closer so we could shop together. I heard that Rite Aide is going out of business soon. I hope that it isn't true. Anyway, great shopping.

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

Oh man, I love a good deal. Nice!

Michelle said...

That's amazing Kristin! Very impressive :)
Michelle

Jeff said...

You definitely never cease to amaze with the deals that you find. Nice job.