Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Trip to Utah

I reserved a couple of weeks at the end of summer to go home and visit friends and family in Utah. We have had a really fun time so far. This vacation is far better than our winter break because Owen is older and Parker has been with my parent's dog ever since we got here. We've had more time to do the things we want to do. We camped one night, went to my cousin's wedding, had a photo shoot with my grandparents, rode Frontrunner down to SLC, went boating, hiked, and even went to a demolition derby. This coming week we plan to go swimming with nieces and nephews, barbecue with friends, and go boating again. We have managed to pack each day with something fun. Here are a few pictures from the past week.


Owen at the Demolition Derby with Nick and Lynnsey Owen and Daddy boating at Pineview The family swimming
Owen hanging out with his friends, Austin and Zack
We had a lot more pictures from our trip on my laptop, but Owen managed to break my screen and I had to ship it off to be repaired. We had all of our camping and hiking pictures on there, so we'll post some later assuming I get my laptop back.

5 comments:

Dan and Ang said...

Sounds like you've had a great time on your trip so far! We're jealous that you've been boating. Thanks for posting pictures - it feels like it's been forever since you guys have been in Eugene. Call us when you get back and we'll rock!

Kelly said...

I love that picture of Owen with the fellas. That's awesome. His expression is priceless.

Katie said...

Yay for going back to Utah! It sounds like you've made your trip worthwhile. It's great to go into vacation mode and just enjoy family and friends, isn't it?

Owen is getting so big! What's he up to? What's his little personality like now? Miss you guys!

Ryan said...

I'm sure it's a bittersweet trip back to Utah not having us there, huh? Heh. Don't have too much fun without us.

Heidi said...

It's been so much fun to see you guys!! I love the picture of Owen with our boys. How did he do with the life jacket? He looks like it didn't bug him to bad, I miss boating!