Friday, December 7, 2007

Painting

So our friends, Landon and Heather, live in our apartment complex. They told us we can paint our apartments as much as we want. Kristin got really excited and now we have an orange kitchen. The color was a bit of a shock to use but now it has grown on us. I imagine it is a southwestern restaurant. Oh yes, and the uneven strokes, crooked lines, and unsightly application of paint adds character. We will be painting Owen's room blue. And while we are at it we should paint the inside of Parker's kennel so he doesn't get jealous.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Kristin! This is Heidi Chong. I found your blog on the Richard's, and I found theirs through another friend...oh the joys of blogging! I was excited to see your page and pictures of your new baby. I'm so excited for you guys. And your dog is way cute too. :) Hope life is treating you well up in Oregon!

Ryan said...

Wow, you built this up to a crescendo, and then it all came tumbling down. C'mon Blake, you gotta post pictures! My imagination is just running rampant with the picture you just painted in my mind. Show me the real deal!