Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More Pictures of the Boy

Today I put Owen in the swing on the floor, then took the dog outside to go potty. When I came back in, this is what I found. He had slid almost all the way out. And he was just sitting there, patiently waiting for me to come back inside and fix him. Oh, and it was a travel swing, so he wasn't in any danger.


I can't stop taking pictures, he's just a sweet little baby. I should start taking more pictures of the rest of the family too, but let's face it, people come to our blog to see the babe.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, Kristin, he is so very cute! What a looker! When are you guys going to be in Utah?

Jenny and Josh said...

That is a great look on his face! Like "mom! the buckle...the buckle".
So cute!

Ryan said...

Looks like a mini, innocent, little Blake! I never thought I would say one of those three words in a sentence together about Blake...