Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fab Five

THE FAB FIVE:
OK! So this is how this works...
The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me, just for you.

Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done some time within the next year
4. You have no clue what it will be...
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. I will send it anywhere! It doesn't matter where you live!

The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Yea, I would love a "fab-gift" from you. I will post it on my blog right now.

Heidi said...

I would love something made by you!

the Richards said...

I love this idea! I am totally in. **please let it be a pink tutu** :-)

Anonymous said...

I wonder what you'll make me!
Love, Mom

the5johnsons said...

Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see what it is.

the Richards said...

Oh, by the way I did three in three months... I hope thats not cheating...