Saturday, November 10, 2007

New Arrival

Well, here he is. Little Owen Johnson was born Nov. 7. He is a sweet little boy. He was a teeny little guy only weighing 5 lbs 9 ounces. Blake plans on beefing him up so they can wrestle. We love having him at home and he brings a really pure spirit to our family. It is amazing to be parents. Kristin is very much sleep deprived but she is very happy.
Because he was born in Oregon we tell people he is our little "Organic Boy". We hope you enjoy all these pictures of him. If you ever want to see more of him we will post a video soon and put more pictures up. Love you all.
Blake and Kristin


4 comments:

candice said...

We know we told you about ten times on the phone/video chat, but your little guy is really adorable. Mike was saying after we talked to you just how excited he is to see you next month. We miss you and hope all is well.

Jenny and Josh said...

He is PERFECT! Your genes mix well! Kris, I can't believe you are a mom. I got a little teary thinking of you holding this little person. I am sure you are beaming with Joy. I love you and miss you and whish I could hold him and give you a hug. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you here in far away Utah.
Love, Jenny

Jenny and Josh said...

P.S. How is Parker handeling the new addition?

Ryan said...

What a cute little guy! I can't wait until Josh will be able to beat up on him!